Nosler ACCUBOND - 7mm Caliber .284 Diameter 140 Grain
Through an exclusive bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond® couples Nosler's proven copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep and retains its weight, without causing extensive barrel fouling. The unique white polymer tip resists deforming and initiates expansion on impact. Nosler's Solid Base® at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms.
· Unique White Polymer Tip - Assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil.
· Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket - Lethal penetration and uniform expansion with maximum weight-retention and minimal barrel fouling.
· Lead-Alloy Core - Engineered for balanced expansion.
· Proprietary Bonding Process - Eliminates all possibility of component separation.
· Boat-Tail Design - Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and for easier loading.
This item is a 12 bullet pack.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov