Nosler ACCUBOND LR - 6.5mm Caliber .264 Diameter 142 Grain
Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond® LR allows for the highest B.C. possible in a bullet of the same caliber and weight. Designed with an optimum performance window ranging from 3,200 fps to 1,300 fps, the unique tapered jacket geometry and proprietary bonding process of the AccuBond® LR allow it to expand rapidly for effective energy transfer and significant tissue damage while retaining sufficient weight to ensure deep penetration into the vitals.
The AccuBond® bonding process allows the AccuBond® LR to perform reliably on game throughout the entire velocity range, eliminating the problem of being “too close” often encountered with other high B.C. bullets. The high-performance boat-tail, long ogive, and polymer tip combine to make the AccuBond® LR the sleekest, flattest shooting, bonded, hunting bullet ever created. The ogive of the AccuBond® LR is designed to provide excellent accuracy in a wide variety of firearms without the necessity of being loaded close to or in contact with the lands.
- Unique Gray Polymer Tip - Assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil.
- Bonded Performance - Bonded for maximum weight retention and energy transfer.
- Tangent Ogive - Promotes smooth feeding and consistent seating depths.
- Reliable Expansion - Expansion across a broad range of velocities.
- Boat Tail - Sleek, high-performance boat-tail.
This item is a 12 bullet pack.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov