NORMA Brass - 300 RUM (Remington Ultra Magnum) – NEW - QTY 50
FREE Shipping On This Item
NORMA High Performance Brass Cases – Unmatched Reloadability - Unprimed
For more than 100 years, the golden rule at NORMA has been precision and quality in everything we make. NORMA brass has long been a household name for cases in a league of their own, made of the best possible raw materials with the narrowest tolerances ensuring long life and many reloads.
The The 300 Remington Ultra Magnum (RUM) is a 7.62mm high-capacity beltless cartridge suitable for both large game hunting and long range endeavors. The beltless construction was thought to allow more a accurate chambering as well as increase the life-span of the case. That particular construction has however been shown to have minimal bearing on such parameters. It is one of the most powerful 30-caliber cartridges available, with magnificent velocities and hence reduced bullet drop, designed to handle the largest game on the North American continent.
- Neck – Annealed to achieve proper elasticity and prevent splitting, NORMA cases are then put through a final polish process to ensure superior appearance in addition to superior performance
- Shoulder – NORMA applies over a century of experience and proprietary tooling to ensure dimensionally perfect headspace
- Body – Laboratory Inspection ensures proper hardness over the length of the case; softer at the neck, getting progressively harder towards the case head.
- Tolerances – In-house tooling production allows NORMA to not only control tolerances of the finished product, but of the production tools and machines themselves. With tooling tolerances down to 7 thousands of a millimeter, NORMA is proud to have the tightest tolerances in the industry
- Flash Hole – Three quality control inspections for the flash hole ensure a perfect centered and burr free product. Bench rest quality in every case!
- Primer Pocket – Proper hardness of the primer pocket is critical to long case life. At NORMA, each production run is tested to a minimum of ten reloading cycles.
This is new factory brass, but it may not be packaged in retail packaging.