NORMA Brass - 6.5mm Creedmoor – NEW - QTY 50
NORMA High Performance Brass Cases – Unmatched Reloadability - Unprimed
For more than 100 years, the golden rule at NORMA has been precision and quality in everything we make. NORMA brass has long been a household name for cases in a league of their own, made of the best possible raw materials with the narrowest tolerances ensuring long life and many reloads.
This 6.5mm variant is quite a new development, created in 2007 by a cooperation between Hornady and Creedmoor Sports and was designed as a long range target shooting cartridge. The 6.5mm bullet has long been known to be an excellent long range bullet, as the projectiles have good sectional densities and ballistic coefficients and the 6.5 Creedmoor has become very popular for long range hunting. The case is on the shorter side so it can be chambered in a short action rifle.
- Neck – Annealed to achieve proper elasticity and prevent splitting, NORMA cases are then put through a final polish process to ensure superior appearance in addition to superior performance
- Shoulder – NORMA applies over a century of experience and proprietary tooling to ensure dimensionally perfect headspace
- Body – Laboratory Inspection ensures proper hardness over the length of the case; softer at the neck, getting progressively harder towards the case head.
- Tolerances – In-house tooling production allows NORMA to not only control tolerances of the finished product, but of the production tools and machines themselves. With tooling tolerances down to 7 thousands of a millimeter, NORMA is proud to have the tightest tolerances in the industry
- Flash Hole – Three quality control inspections for the flash hole ensure a perfect centered and burr free product. Bench rest quality in every case!
- Primer Pocket – Proper hardness of the primer pocket is critical to long case life. At NORMA, each production run is tested to a minimum of ten reloading cycles.
- This 6.5 Creedmoor Brass accepts Large Rifle Primers.
This is new factory brass, but it may not be packaged in retail packaging.